The FDA-cleared procedure suctions in the skin surrounding the area of fat you want to freeze, then uses controlled cooling to drop the temperature of the skin down to where the fat cells die. The body then eliminates the cells in the following weeks. Dr Oz did a show called The Fix to show us how to fix some of our biggest problem areas. From plastic surgery to non-surgical methods that cost much less than invasive surgeries…Doctor Oz really did a fabulous show on how to make ourselves feel great and look great without breaking the bank.
NON INVASIVE FAT FREEZING,
Dr Oz said that there is a new lunch time procedure that can be done to literally freeze away your fat, as an alternative to liposuction. The freezing of localized Fat was recently approved by the FDA and was discovered by noticing that children who ate a lot of popsicles growing up got dimples, because the cold fights off the fat cells in your cheeks… this is called Popsicle Panniculitis. So you do not have to take a week off from work, from social activities or from your families. FAT FREEZING SCULPTURING is quite different than Liposuction, because this procedure takes advantage of the fact that fat cells react to cold temperatures. Coldness is like sending a death signal to your fat cells, so the fat dies in 2-3 months and you can get a 22-23% reduction in the amount of fat after just one treatment. Dr Oz explained that when you freeze fat, you kill your fat cells, and then your immune system can come and pick up and take away the dead fat cells. Therefore, over time, the procedure shrinks the fat cells that you see.Welcome to your new thinner and sculpted body!
intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physicianor other qualified medical provider for all medical problems prior to starting any new treatment.
1. Does it hurt? Well, some say yes, but I didn’t think so. It is a little uncomfortable in the beginning both when the cold gel pad is placed on & when the suction first starts.After the skin is numbed up, One should feel no discomfort, the patient may experience little bruise on the area that was worked on from the suction. The only other time The patient could feel a bit discomfort is during the massage afterward.
2. Is it safe? FDA cleared this is the safest non-invasive fat removal procedure available.
3. Is it permanent? All studies have indeed confirmed this! This is permanent destruction of fat cells. The doctors want you to maintain your weight and exercise so you will keep it looking good. (don’t forget, this isn’t a weight loss program, you can still get fat in other areas!)
4. Can anyone do it? The potential candidate must be within a certain range to be happy with the results. This is part of the consultation. Consult our technicians for a free consultation.
5. What is the average cost? The average cost is $1500 for the large vacuum (2.5 times more suction of fat than the smaller size) But we offer great member discounts … The other size is $700 and used for each side of the love handles. Also, if your hips are small, you will get the smaller size and for the abs too. Most people can use the large size. At 2 1/2 times the small size, it can grab side fat too!! See below for $$$ MEMBER Prices discounts with the FacialMania™ expert technicians.
6. How does it compare to Zerona? According to Researchers, Zerona melts the fat cells, but NON- INVASIVE FAT FREEZING ,PERMANENTLY freezes and destroys the fat cells. Secondly, only 43% of people that had the procedure were satisfied with Zerona’s results vs 76% satisfaction with Non- invasive Fat Freezing. Consult our specialists for your treatment today.